We will invite you for a phone interview, followed by a technical interview, which takes place remotely. A project qualification stage is also possible, where we can ask you to attend a client meeting or coding session.
Join the team that is working on a digital transformation project.
Your roles and responsibilites
- Constant cooperation with other members of the project team
- High quality of written solutions - testing and code review are standard for us
What we expect
- Minimum five years of commercial programming experience in Java and two years in React
- Minumum B2 level of English
- Proactive attitude to problem solving, a good team player and high communication skills
- Support in the development of technical competencies
- Employment based on B2B
- Hybrid work
- An environment that is open to new ideas and counts on your proactivity
- Benefits: Multisport card, Private medical care, English classes in small groups
What are the stages of the recruitment process?
What to expect at a recruitment interview?
The interview takes place remotely and lasts about an hour. You will meet with a recruiter and one or two technical leaders who will verify your technical knowledge and ask you to solve recruitment tasks.
What are the possible meeting times?
We always try to accommodate your needs. Most often we make appointments in the morning (8:00-9:00) or afternoon (15:00-16:00).